Terms of Service and Privacy Notice
These are our general terms of service, if you have a separate contract with NewsTeam Group LTD please refer to that document for your specific terms of service.
- NewsTeam will send you an itemised bill or invoice on either a 4 weekly or calendar monthly basis for any amounts owing.
- The total amount owing is to be paid in full within 10 days.
- Your bill or invoice will include the cost of any products you have ordered along with any delivery charges as applicable.
- The full methods of payment available will be explained on your bill.
- We will either email your bill, deliver it with your newspapers or post it to you. If your bill does not arrive please contact us and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent.
- If you make regular weekly payments or pay your account in advance you may not receive a bill however you can request an itemised statement at any time.
- We accept vouchers as issued by publishers for subscription deals or special offers. We are unable to return vouchers. If you send vouchers in advance these will be accepted and credited on the understanding you agree to receive deliveries for the minimum term those vouchers cover.
- Failure to pay your bill on time may result in service being ceased pending payment being received.
- We reserve the right to add to your balance any additional charges incurred for pursuing late or non-payments. These charges may include but are not limited to court filing fees, legal costs and interest.
NewsTeam Group are committed to ensuring the information (data) we collect is kept securely and only retained when necessary to provide or improve our services.
We will never share any personal information we hold about you with any third party that is not for the purpose of providing our services to you unless we have your consent.
Types of data we collect
In order to provide our services we collect and store certain information about our customers. This includes:
- Address (including delivery/billing location/s)
- Contact information (Phone number/s, email address/s, other contact information as provided”
- A record of all deliveries, bills/invoices and payments
- A record or summary of all contact made with us through our call centre, email, online contact forms and post.
How we record and use your data
We use the “PaperRound” software to manage all customer accounts.
- The PaperRound cloud server on Amazon Web Services is very tightly secured and tested for security against penetration by an expert third party.
- It uses encrypted data transfer between the cloud server and our devices (the same as banking apps).
- This provides us with the ability to give our customers full details of their record held on PaperRound.
- Lapsed customer information is retained for statistical and accounting purposes only.
- Automatic anonymising of customer records happens when there has been no delivery for six months.
When someone visits www.newsteamgroup.co.uk we use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Postcode Checker Search
When you use our online postcode checker to check our delivery coverage we will collect:
- The postcode you are searching
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your search
We collect this information to provide us with market intelligence including but not limited to potential areas we can look to extend service areas which need it.
This information is not and will never be used to contact you or identify you as an individual person.
Postcode Checker Contact form
After you have checked your postcode using our postcode checker you are given the option to provide information using a contact form.
- When you provide us with this information we will use it to contact you about our products and services.
- We will retain this information to contact you to discuss our services.
- If after contact is made with you, or if at any point, you decide that you do not want to use our services or do not want to be contacted again we will remove any information that can identify you personally from our records.
- We will retain depersonalised anonymous data for statistical and analysis purposes.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to do this, please email your request to email@example.com