Join The Team
Work with us
NewsTeam is a fast growing and dynamic business. Our success is down to our people. If you are interested in working in our delivery operations, business development teams, call centre or administrative departments we want to hear from you.
Please see below for opportunities currently available.
Early Morning Delivery Driver
Early Morning Delivery Driver – £175 to £600 per week
Immediate start opportunities are available now
Our early morning delivery drivers are responsible for the deliveries to our customers and are essential to the reliable service we provide our customers.
To join our team as an early morning delivery driver you will:
- Be available to work early mornings (round sizes vary, but we mainly deliver between the hours of 3am and 8am)
- Own your own car or van
- Own a smart phone (android preferred)
Rewards and benefits
- Excellent opportunity for early riser looking to earn some extra money
- We pay our delivery drivers drop rates based on the number of deliveries they carry out for us each morning.
- We work with our deliverers to provide delivery rounds that match the time they have available and how much they want to earn.
- Career progression is also available within the group to supervisory and managerial positions
To apply or to find out more please use the contact form on this page.
Independent Door Canvasser (self employed)
Independent Door Canvasser – Self Employed
Commission based pay – based on sign up AND customer retention payments
The success of our business depends on providing a first class, reliable delivery service to our customers while developing new business in a cost effective and sustainable way. Door canvassers are an integral part of our business development teams.
- Self Employed Independent Door Canvassers work under their own supervision to generate new orders in areas allocated by an Area Business Development Manager.
- This job involves visiting potential customers to explain our service door to door.
Rewards and Benefits
- This is not a hard sell proposition! We provide a service that customers actually want and need.
- As an independent canvasser you can work as many or as few hours/days as you wish
- Excellent role for someone who enjoys meeting people and working independantly around their own work/life balance
- Very generous commision rates paid for new orders both on sign up and again on customer retention
This role would suit someone who has an experience in door to door canvassing and is happy to work at their own rate around other committments.
To apply or for more information please provide your details on the form on this page.
Customer Service Advisor (Call-Centre) - Stoke on Trent
Starting salary £14,100
NewsTeam Group are the UK’s leading newspaper and magazine delivery company. We provide a delivery service to over 50,000 households and businesses on a daily basis across the UK.
The success of our business depends on providing a first class, reliable service to our customers. The role of Customer Service Advisor is extremely important to our continued success.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will have the following primary roles:
- Working as part of a team within a busy customer service call centre environment
- Providing a point of contact for our customers
- Receiving inbound calls from customers in relation to their newspaper and magazine delivery account
- Outbound telephone calls to existing and lapsed customers
Specifically, you will:
- Deal with all customer enquiries and complaints using timely, fair and consistent methods, according to departmental policy.
- Ensure outbound delivery verification calls to check new customers within the first week of the new delivery.
- Work towards reducing delivery cancellations via the provision of excellent customer service and through the promotion of product features and benefits.
- Ensure all delivery personnel and management receive regular communication regarding delivery service, changes to rounds and customer complaints, and action processes required to ensure that efficient and effective delivery services are maintained.
- 37.5 hours per week
- The call centre operates 7 days a week, with shift patterns allocated across our opening hours of 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 1pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Weekends and Bank holidays are worked on a rota basis.
- Experience in call centre environment is preferred.
- Successful candidates must be computer literate.